- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related.
- Electrical/Instrument/ Drilling Control field engineering
- Supplier follow-up
- Field hook up engineering
- Work packages
- Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
- Offshore surveys, installation follow up or yard stay can be actual
- Coordination and cooperation with rig crew and ongoing installation work
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer or project managers.
- Minimum BTEC (Tekn. Fagskole) or B.Sc. electrical/instrumental engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional electrician, instrumentation or automatization certificate is considered an advantage.
- Offshore field experience
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC. Special focus on MODU drilling units on NCS.
- Fluent in written/oral Norwegian and English
Preferable experience within some or all of the following areas:
- Power distribution systems with load calculations
- 3.rd party hookup and documentation (Z015N)
- Drilling equipment and systems
- Winterisation, heat tracing with power distribution
- Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
- Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
- Engineering and design of the above mentioned
- Trained for and experienced with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers’ expectations
- Experience with all relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
- Offshore training + heath certificate
Preferable familiar with following programs:
- MS office
Duration ASAP - 30.06.2020
Options Possibility for extension is indicated
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
17 okt 2019
22.11.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.