- Ensure that work related to ISO trades are properly planned and prepared
- Ensure that all work orders are well planned and prepared for a safe and effective execution for offshore personnel.
- Identify need for- and purchase spare parts and materials needed for execution of work packages.
- Observe technical conditions and propose/contribute to technical improvements
- Contribute to performing necessary maintenance, to promote optimal, cost-effective and safe operation/production
- Prepare, quality assure and coordinate all work orders on 14 days maintenance plan
- Support offshore organisation with technical competence and documentation, for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Evaluate notification in front of 24 hour meeting, to assist chairman in decision making and prioritization, related to corrective maintenance requests
- Travel offshore to assess work when required
- BSc and/or Certificate of Apprenticeship + minimum 5 years offshore experience
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge from planning maintenance activities
- Good knowledge in use of SAP (maintenance module) and ISO trades
- Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment,
- Quality, Health and Site Management
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
15 okt 2019
11.11.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.