- Establish and maintain project plans in projects and/or studies/tenders for the execution of the work covering schedule, manpower and progress, in accordance with Contract requirements and the Clients standard planning methods.
- Establish or maintain and follow up offshore schedules based on the latest Daily Progress Reports (DPR) from the Vessel when the project is offshore
- Monitor progress, schedule, manpower and cost against baseline plan. Prepare and maintain forecast schedule and initiate actions when this schedule deviates from planned.
- Prepare or provide input to internal and external project reports.
- Execute Baseline revisions.
- Liaison with Client project control personnel.
- Bachelor or Master degree* (or equivalent) in one or more of the following disciplines:
-- Business Administration
-- Project Control
- Relevant work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency
- Relevant experience from project planning and/or operations/vessel planning
- Preferably experience from project planning tools such as Primavera and MS project .
- Preferably experience from offshore projects.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate internally as well as with with external customers
- Proactive work approach
- Able to work independently, self-driven, structured and analytical
- Detailed oriented and accurate
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
08 okt 2019
15.10.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.