We seek energetic people that are skilled technicians, but at the same time excellent team players and communicators. You will have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes. We typically work co-located with our clients at client offices, but also perform work from our office location in Houston.
In addition to the base pay, we offer an extensive benefits program, including industry-leading health coverage and our Advantage program. This program gives employees access to use apartments and cabins around the world, as well as participating in sporting events, concerts and other team-building activities.
• 2-15 years of relevant working experience
• Strong database development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
• Windows development using VB.NET and/or C#
• Develop and modify database solutions, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
• Analyze and understand the relationship between each table and modules in Pims
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to quickly turn business requirements into solutions
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
• Oil and Gas experience
• United States (Required)
Omega Project Solutions, Inc.
23 sep 2019
31.10.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.