The environmental engineer shall work as a project team member; and be responsible of identification of environmental risks and opportunities, understand the impact and manage mitigating tools through BAT and ALARP processes.
Key deliverables will be environmental reports in accordance to NORSOK standard, BAT reports, impact assessment screenings, chemical programs, discharge applications and ensure compliance with internal and external standards and regulations relevant for the projects.
For brownfield projects the environmental engineer shall liaise with the environmental focal point for operation of the asset to understand the boundaries and conditions the asset is operating under.
The environmental engineer shall perform contractor follow-up on environmental deliverables and risks and also regularly liaise with Environmental TA2.
Environmental Engineer with skill level competence on:
- Environmental budget reporting in accordance to NORSOK S-003
- BAT and ALARP processes
- Environmental risk and opportunity identification
- Discharge applications in accordance to Pollution Regulations and NEA (Mdir) Guideline
- Impact assessment processes towards MPE (OED) in accordance to Petroleum Regulations and Plan and Building Act
- Pollution law
- NORSOK S-003
- Relevant environmental sections in PSA HSE regulations
- Communications towards NEA (Mdir)
- EUs IE Directive regarding BAT and BREFs relevant for Oil & Gas industry
- OSPAR and Whitepaper / Stortingsmelding 43 (1999-2000) relevant for decommissioning projects
Duration 01.10.2019 - 30.11.2020
Location Risavika, Norway
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
19 sep 2019
17.10.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.