- Responsible for establishing and maintaining method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for update and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) and cooperation with planning department
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work.
- Ensure that special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Technical education (High school)
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Language: Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 1 year duration
Options Possible extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
Duva or Jotun
19 sep 2019
27.11.2019 18.00 CET