The HRMS – this Project will aim to successfully place this and all associated employees within PeopleSoft, allowing HRS to expand the delivery of human resource services to this group. Project activities will involve creation of a new company in HRMS, configuration involving a variety of HR modules, payroll implementation and self-serve functionality. At present, the project is ready to start within its initiation phase. The Project Manager will be responsible for the facilitation, oversight, planning and coordination of the project. A core Project Team has been assembled with senior resources that are very familiar and well versed with PeopleSoft platform. The Project Manager will be involved throughout all steps of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), through to project closure.
Working under the direction of the Delivery Manager, the responsibilities of the Project Manager will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage the project including but not limited to schedule, scope, budget, resources, deliverables and risks;
- Ensure project deliverables and documentation are completed and delivered, as outlined in the Project Manager’s Reference Guide;
- Schedule, organize, prepare materials and document project meetings/reviews;
- Proactively deal with issues/problems escalated by the clients, project team - conferring with the Delivery Manager, as required;
- Ensure all resources required by the project (and their associated managers/supervisors) are informed well in advance of required times and dates, including roles required and tasks to be completed;
- Provide monthly Project Status Reports, Project Projections, Risk and Issue Logs, updated Project Plans, and other control deliverables to the Delivery Manager;
- Meet regularly with the Delivery Manager to provide updates on project status, financials, deliverables, schedule, risks and issues, and to escalate any outstanding project issues;
- Prepare materials for client Steering Committee meetings and review such materials with the Delivery Manager;
- Coordinate project activities with all branches, as required;
- Ensure proper change management processes are followed to manage, document and seek approval of changes to the project baselines, including schedule, budget and scope;
- Ensure frequent and detailed liaison occurs with all appropriate areas to ensure Transition and Handover occur in a timely, systematic and complete fashion with no disruption to the project plan.
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution.
- 2 - 7 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Previous work experience with delivering enterprise (ERP-type) projects will be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices in project management and solution delivery.
St. John's, NL
This assignment is based at a 40% time allocation. The resource should be available to start by 2019-09-23 and assignment is expected to last until 2020-01-31.
HRMS Project Manager
St. John's, NL
09 sep 2019
13.09.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.