- Quality assure the construction plan.
- Continuously check dependencies and constructability of offshore schedule within the next 3-6 week window
- Follow up deliveries from job carding team (job cards and material deliveries)
- Early involvement within engineering/job carding to assist in planning of change/modification scope
- Responsible for “fast-tracking” high priority cases from offshore. Typically technical clarifications or material orders that have to be chased through the system
- EIT project engineer/method engineer with experience within offshore projects and multidiscipline coordination
- Valid offshore course is not required
Duration Soonest - 01.09.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
EIT Project Engineer
Et maritimt industrikonsern
06 sep 2019
17.09.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.