- Receives message from insulation engineer that the cutting basis /sketches and drawings are ready
- Groups drawings according to activity in plan per FU/FAS.
- Verifies start date in plan. In case of changes, agrees about new date with planning manager.
- Identifies which fabrication/installation leader who is responsible for work package.
Registers hours in MIPS and sets:
- Calculations/Operations to work through activity
- Links materials to job/work
- Links document to job/work
- Links work package to FIL
Prints out material list from MIPS and checks material coverage in warehouse. Contacts MTO responsible if there are shortages. If the work package is issued with material shortage, it has to be clearly informed when missing materials
- Creates complete electronic work package with front page, material list, cutting list / sketches and drawings.
- Registers status, for example N01 (Job sent construction) in MIPS.
- Reports "Estimate Complete" on job/work and activity when all jobs are calculated for the right activity.
- Revises and follows up work package in case of changes etc.
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
Bachelor 2-5 years experience
Teknisk fagskole 2-5 years experience
Skilled Workers 5 – 10 years experience
Other >10 years experience
- Bachelor or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of 3D/2D DAK-systems (PDMS AutoCAD) and technical register like MIPS
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Insulation
- Knowledge of applicable project documents, standards and codes.
- Knowledge to and experience with the MIPS and have general good knowledge to basic computing.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be independent, flexible and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands.
- English and Norwegian language
Duration 30.09.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Insulation
Kværner Stord AS
Njord Future Project
06 sep 2019
13.09.2019 11.00 CET
This job has expired.