- To provide metallurgical engineering support to Topside projects and ensure timely delivery and execution.
- Participate in material selection based on customer specifications (this includes both corrosion evaluation, LCC etc.)
- To review fabrication procedures, inspection procedures, paint & coating procedures and welding procedures.
- Follow up suppliers on mechanical packages (and others). Participate in supplier visits to ensure material quality and adherence to requirements.
- To provide general support on Material, NDT, welding, insulation and coating / painting.
- Communicate with the clients and Vendors on material, Welding, NDT and coating related issues
- Evaluating material deviations from current regulations, procedures, requirements etc., and defining relevant recovery actions related to any deviations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering or similar Discipline
- Qualifications in Painting, NDT and Welding preferred
- Preferably 5 to 10 years of experience from offshore related industry
- Knowledge in relevant standards such as NACE, ISO, API, ASTM, ASME and Norsok standards
- Experience and understanding of multi-discipline tasks, encompassing a range of disciplines, e.g. Process, safety, mechanical, piping , structural and Instrument Disciplines
- Experience in QA/QC of fabrications, including welding, Painting and NDT technique.
- Experience with Piping Materials such as LCS, SS,DSS,SDSS and Titanium
- Have technical knowledge to piping and equipment insulation. Be able to review sub-contractors Welding, NDE, Painting and insulations procedure specification (IPS) and ensure adherence to company requirements
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferably) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Duration Asap - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
31 okt 2019
29.11.2019 18.00 CET