This assignment will be primarily in support of the Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls scope for the Hibernia West Tieback Project with part time support to Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls work for the EMCE Cross Asset Technical Team. Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
• 20+ years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
St. John's, NL
St. John's, NL
NSB | Omega
04 sep 2019
20.09.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.