Accountable to act as HSSE Authorised Person (AP) in line with Projects Manual in HSSE&SP Control Framework (CF).
The AP will be responsible for identifying all of the necessary HSSE&SP activities and deliverables and to implement effective HSSE&SP management and coordination on the project.
Participate in the Opportunity Realisation Process (ORP) for the projects as an integrated team member and ensure all aspects of HSSE&SP are an inherent part of the projects.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Establish, maintain and execute the HSSE Activity Plan throughout the life cycle of the project; including determining the applicable HSSE Control Framework and local requirements, managing the assessment of consequences of design & process changes and the preparation & handover of the HSSE status/documentation at each project stage/decision gate.
- Apply the HEMP process to ensure pragmatic risk management solutions are implemented to deliver credible, competitive and affordable projects from Engineering/FEED phases until end of Execute phases and demonstrate & document ALARP for all risks and decisions
- Manage and integrate the full suite of HSSE&SP support to the Project teams ensuring that the HSSE-MS is followed by the line, and disciplines are involved to deliver key products (reports, audits, permits, studies, training, etc.)
- Investigate incidents and participate in HSE MS audits if required
- Implement and follow up Contractor HSE Management standards and framework
- Implement Behaviour Based HSE programmes as relevant
- Coaching of the Project LT in order to drive Goal Zero The successful candidate will provide HSSE support to Norway Project Delivery organisation particularly focusing on FEED, Detailed Engineering and Execution phases.
- Higher technical education (minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent) in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably experienced in the delivery of different elements of HSSE&SP in project engineering studies, project execution, operations and/or contractor management in the E&P business.
- Key competencies include Contractor Management, HSE Management in Projects including demonstrable track record of delivery of HSSE&SP deliverables within a project environment
- Experience in managing delivery of HSSE&SP in design deliverables is mandatory (managing HSSE&SP risks in all phases of the Projects, developing HSSE&SP Activity Plans, attending and coordinating Concept HAZIDs and Construction HAZIDs, HSSE&SP input to key studies such as Concept Selection or FEED Study reports, coordination of HSSE&SP discipline studies/deliverables, etc.)
- Proven track record of ensuring PSA Regulations and NORSOK requirements compliance within a project environment is preferable
- Self-starter, self-motivated, open minded, strongly team oriented with a passion to drive HSSE&SP improvement
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, specifically related to managing and motivating project teams and contractors
- Technically strong in own discipline and highly motivated individual with good communication and networking skills
Duration 01.10.2019 - 30.11.2020
Location Risavika, Norway
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
03 sep 2019
17.09.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.