Mechanical Coordinator- Refining
- Focuses on safe performance of work, ensuring compliance with construction contract documents; ensuring corporate requirements and initiatives related to contractor health, safety and environment (HSE) are followed
- Coordinate field work activities with operation, sub-contractors and other work in area
- Assure correct priorities are being worked and contactor has sufficient man power
- Update construction schedules
- Build plans for upcoming work and scope changes.
- Verify that the contractor meets all contract obligations and FLNG personnel inspect and verify quality assurance, rather than direct or control, the contractor's field Construction operations
- Responsible for performing the required verification of the correctness and adequacy of the construction contractor's work in accordance with applicable specification, drawing and procedural requirements
- Verify that work in progress is being performed in accordance with applicable specification, drawing and procedural requirements
- Ensure that corrective actions are taken to resolve the conditions
- Initiate, for defective work, a technical assurance alert or nonconformance report and submit the report to construction management
- Responsible for observing and reporting on construction activities in their specific areas of assignment
- Authority to recommend stop work to the Contractor
- Witness Contractor's activities and endorse Suppliers' and Contractor's quality records, as appropriate
- Coordinate quality inspection activities in accordance with the Quality Plan
- 10+ years’ field experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- 10+ years’ experience in project work in Oil and Gas industry
- 5+ years’ experience in supervisor role
- Field experience and strong knowledge of piping, rigging, structural and civil disciplines
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Belle Chasse, LA
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
30 aug 2019
31.10.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.