- Follow-up and monitor quality of the steel works performed by Subcontractor
- Advice where needed with regards to method and steel workmanship
- Assist the sub-contractor to complete the work in line with the schedule, whilst continuing to maintain a good working relationship.
- Coordinate the activities of the subcontractor, the contractor and any other third parties involved in the work.
- Report regularly to the project organization on all matters of importance.
- Hold regular progress and construction meetings with the sub-contractor.
- Monitor sub-contractor is managing the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor the fabrication schedule is being maintained, and the manning levels are adequate to accomplish the work.
- Ensure that quality of steel work is within project specification and standards. Advice where needed in order to improve in that field.
- Ensure Aibel's interest is being maintained on all areas of the contract.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in offshore topside structures
- Experienced in thick plates fabrication and assembly
- Experienced as a leading steel supervisor\advisor\leader
- Good welding, fit up and assembly of topside blocks background.
- Norsok experienced preferably
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Duration ASAP to May 2020
Location Cadiz, Spain
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Structural Steel Supervisor/Advisor - Cadiz, Spain
Et norsk leverandørselskap
30 aug 2019
22.11.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.