- Supporting Offshore Drilling, Completion and Abandonment activities for a specific Drilling Rig/ Unit per all applicable COP / Wells Controlling Documents
Accountability & End Result:
- HSE and Q goals
- Operational performance
- Operations Planning, Well Execution, AAR and Wrap up phases of the CoP Wells Business Process
- Resource Management
- Knowledge / synergy and experience transfer
- Schedule & Cost performance
- Regulatory and corporate policy compliance
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
Support delivery of top HSE and operational performance
Support Offshore Drilling Teams during the Well Execution Phases (Drilling, Completion & P&A).
Be an Effective Communicator, i.e. provide clear, concise information to contractors and service personnel.
Ensure rig operations are conducted in accordance with applicable program/ procedures and safe work practices.
Assist Drilling Supervisor in the coordination of offshore requirements and day- to-day events, including the following:
- Attend/conduct morning meeting with town.
- Update Operations plan (Wels).
- Support the Equipment Planner / Lead to optimize logistics (Wels).
- Document Lessons learned and conduct weekly after-action meetings with town (AAR).
- Prepare Section Plans and conduct section plans meeting prior to operation.
- Update the Risk-it matrix under the execution phase (Risk-It matrix).
- Design casing tally for the different sections.
- Update rig inventory lists.
- Maintain necessary inventory of rental equipment on board – focus on backload of high cost equipment.
- Prepare Risk Analysis and mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Recommend implementation of new techniques and practices.
- Provide technical assistance & operational analysis to offshore personnel
- Actively monitor performance during the well operations
- Master/Petroleum Engineer Degree or relevant education or experience (min 3 years of experience within Well Operations)
- Provides direction to the offshore crew
- Define/drives critical business opportunities & needs
- Exercises power responsibly/ALM
- Obtains essential resources
- Represents the organization on critical strategic issues
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
- Takes Accountability, Makes Decisions, Empowers Others, Partners Collaboratively, Communicate Effectively, Demonstrates Financial/Quantitative Acumen, Leads Change
Duration Jan/Feb 2020 - Approx. 12 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Offshore Planner (3)
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
27 aug 2019
20.09.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.