- The requested resource will be involved in support to Company projects, in line with the departments mandate, and primarily cover oil and gas projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
The main responsibility is to identify and follow up environmental and social aspects in the project development which may include:
- Being responsible for the impact assessment process and contribute to the authority approval process.
- This may be covered by a “søknad om oppfylt utredningsplikt” process for smaller projects.
- Being responsible for follow up of environmental technology related deliveries in the project, including Best Available Technique (BAT) assessments, Environmental Design Reviews, Environmental budgets, CO2 intensity calculations, etc. - Contributing to internal decision-making processes in the project(s) by preparing required documentation for decision gates.
- Master in sustainability related disciplines or other technical/engineering disciplines + relevant experience from impact assessment or environmental technology work in oil and gas projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Previous experience as sustainability lead in oil and gas projects (e.g. previous experience leading an impact assessment process or being responsible for environmental technology deliveries)
- Solid knowledge about environmental/impact assessment legislation and regulations relevant for development of oil and gas projects in Norway.
- Competency on common office IT applications such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English.
- Good multidiscipline understanding
- Commercial mindset
- Strong SSU (HSE) focus
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently (e.g. as discipline lead in a project) Flexibility, ability and willingness to travel.
- Behavior according to Company values.
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.12.2019
Options 1 x 1 year
Location Oslo, Fornebu or Stavanger
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Discipline Engineer Sustainability
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
21 des 2018
06.02.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.