- Strong HSE focus and mindset
- Follow up all EIT installations throughout the Johan Castberg Hull & LQ in Singapore.
- Secure that the whole installations is built according to NORSOK and Equinor technical requirement standards
- Follow up Contractors MC installation and testing activities for EIT systems. Ensure that activities are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications and Company technical requirements.
- Perform material receiving inspections of all EIT equipment and document accordingly.
- Contribute to a constructive and professional working relationship between Contractor's and Company's Team members, especially within the EIT discipline personnel.
- Read and understand all Electrical, instrument & telecom installation procedures and requirements
- The supervisor will be working in Tuas Mega yard in Singapore
- When required assist other site team supervisors and participate in other various construction activities.
- Monitor and survey Contractors fabrication, installation and testing activities of heat tracing & EIT systems with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions.
- Update, report and verify against company’s own completion tool ProCoSys as required
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion activities and Mechanical Completion Check Records (MCCRs).
- Participate in multidiscipline handover process towards commissioning
- Engineering degree, but longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Experience with FPSO & topside EIT construction is an requirement
- Strong knowledge and long experience with NORSOK installation, is a requirement.
- Knowledge of relevant IEC norms, NORSOK standards, ATEX and DNV GL class. Equinor (formerly Statoil) technical requirements will be considered as an advantage
- Basic ATEX qualifications
- Organized with good communication skills (spoken & written English)
- Able to work in a team and get along with others.
- Minimum 15 years working experience from offshore development projects.
- Procosys knowledge and previous experience with NORSOK is an advantage
- Able to prepare and write reports when required.
Duration 01.10.2019 - 30.04.2020
Location Singapore Tuas Mega Yard (Western expat)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our operators
20 aug 2019
27.09.2019 18.00 CET