- Identify scope in project that needs rigging and/or crane for handling/installation.
- Identify and decide method for handling of scope, according to HSE, procedures and standards.
- Decide sequence of installation with involved disciplines
- Gather documentation related to lift, as strength calculation, certificate, vendor instructions, and other relevant documentation.
- Decide equipment to be used for operation (Cranes, hoists, etc), based on capacity and limitation.
- Visualize preferred method in form of plots (Power-point), or in other way that is suitable for project. (Naviswork-files, animations, CraniMax, Bluebeam, etc)
- Take part in scope-training and SJA in construction-phase.
- Take part in relevant meetings in project. (lifting-meeting, constructions-meeting, and other)
- Follow up construction in project, and give input/feedback to changes related to lifting/rigging in project.
- Engineer/skilled worker with 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- Person need to be able to work independently, but also in team. Be able to be in contact with all relevant involved disciplines
- English and Norwegian
- IT Programme: MS office & Excel
- CCS, Navis, MIPS (desirable)
Duration02.09.2019 - 01.03.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Kværner Stord AS
14 aug 2019
21.08.2019 10.00 CET