- Responsible for Project performance (HSE, quality, schedule, cost & risk)
- Authorized and responsible to manage the deliveries on behalf of project
- Responsible for interface management for the overall project, integrator of all deliverables from Facilities, D&W, Operations and Reservoir.
- Company Representative for the respective Facility call-offs
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Supervision and guidance to the project team
- Regular project reporting
- Chair risk and change control
- Progressing a project through the Client stage gate process and deliver the business case according to the project mandate given by the AMT.
- Deliver according to BMS, and deliver Project Scope and studies according to agreed mandate
- Contribute to build a strong team set up to deliver the project successfully
- Contribute to Ula development strategies
- Deliver excellent HSSE and quality performance
- Be proactive in driving risk management
- Ensure good cooperation between the Ula management team and the alliances
- Ensure the alliances have an aligned understanding of the scope and deliverables
- Be a role model within the Ula Project team and towards the alliances
- Work towards, and behave in a way that encourage, a good project culture across the team in line with the project values.
- Be proactive towards technology and digitalization
- Take ownership and be solution orientated
- Act in a professional manner
- Honesty - Transparent reporting of status, trends, milestones and incidents
- Effective collaboration and communication with common goals, teamwork and open information sharing
- Work towards a common vision and culture with clear roles and responsibilities
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience, preferably within Modification Projects
Duration ASAP - 15.08.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
et norsk operatørselskap
12 aug 2019
16.08.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.