- Establish and maintain project plans in projects and/or studies/tenders for the execution of the work covering schedule, manpower and progress, in accordance with Contract requirements and internal standard planning methods.
- Monitor progress, schedule, manpower and cost against baseline plan. Prepare and maintain forecast schedule and initiate actions when this schedule deviates from planned.
- Prepare or provide input to internal and external project reports.
- Liaison with Client project control personnel.
As required establish or maintain and follow up offshore schedules based on the latest Daily Progress Reports (DPR) from the Vessel when the project is offshore
- Execute Baseline revisions.
- Bachelor or Master degree* (or equivalent) in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Project Control
Relevant work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency
- Relevant experience from project planning and/or operations/vessel planning
- Preferably experience from project planning tools such as Primavera and MS project .
- Preferably experience from offshore projects.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate internally as well as with external customers
- Proactive work approach
- Able to work independently, Self-driven, structured and analytical
- Detailed oriented and accurate
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
12 aug 2019
16.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.