- Participate in planning of drilling and well activities.
- Daily monitoring of drilling equipment and drilling planet integrity according to internal and external requirements.
- Weekly update of regularity report, downtime and rig availability.
- Responsible to ensure design and decisions are anchored within D&W Technical Integrity.
- Participate in HAZOP’s, HAZID’s and Risk Assessments.
- Responsible for close cooperation with asset integrity – operations.
- Responsible for identifying, initialisation and follow up modification work within remit (in accordance with the modification process described in APOS).
- Cooperation with safety technology to wrap up all technical issues.
- Follow up and close out of assigned actions in Synergi and Disp process.
- Offshore travel NCS, will be required.
- Follow up the drilling contractor's maintenance of drilling facility in accordance to contract, maintenance of loose drilling equipment, and maintenance, overhauls and recertification of drilling equipment.
- Applicants should have the ability to work interdisciplinary, independently and with broad contacts internally and externally. Personal skills which are particularly valued are:
- Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations.
- Highly respected because of competence and behaviour.
- Good cooperation skills.
- Acts decisively and ability to deliver according to plan.
- Able to handle a wide range of challenging tasks.
- Education, Bachelor or relevant competence.
- Personnel with relevant extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal education (mechanical or electrical background).
- Extensive experience within D&W Operations and Rig Facilities.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and standards with respect to drilling equipment for the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Necessary knowledge of relevant internal company requirements and governing documents.
- All necessary qualifications and certifications for work on offshore installations.
- Language: English and Norwegian
Duration 01.09.2019 - 29.02.2020
Option: 2 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Engineer Drilling and Well Facilities
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
09 aug 2019
16.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.