- The tasks in the sector is related to technical integrity, operations and projects:
- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment.
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions.
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, technical requirements and work processes within the unit, and in collaboration with the professional ladder.
- Contribute with technical experience and knowledge in preparations for operations of new installations.
- Maintaining and developing TR2000.
- Contribute in TTS Sporadic offshore trips.
- Planning and participating in turnarounds.
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience from within mechanical engineering and equipment, piping & layout and valves.
- Operational Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Good technical and commercial understanding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- HSE mind-set Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
- Dealing with short deadlines when required
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
- English and Norwegian
Duration 01.09.2019 - 28.02.2020
Options 2 x 3 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Mechanical Engineer - Technical Integrity
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
07 aug 2019
16.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.