- Responsible for strategy and plan, coordinate, execute and document all preservation, maintenance and inspection activities.
- Be familiar with project Preservation requirement’s and Client Specs.
- Responsible for Preservation from Vendor delivery till hand over to Client.
- Assist Client to maintain Preservation requirements post hand over to operation.
- Issue project specific preservation requirements to Disciplines, as required.
- Populate in PCS preservation schedule against the Tags and activate Start/stop date and specific preservation schedule for vendor requirements.
- Maintain in PCS Tag to location information (Warehouse, workhop, offshore)
- Issue Weekly preservation check list across project activated components.
- Ensure preservation status is up to date in PCS for hand over at RFC.
- Monitoring/survey preservation implementation.
- PIMS CMS
Duration aprox. 01.09.2019 - 12 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
31 jul 2019
21.08.2019 18.00 CET