Input to project the Mechanical Completion, Hand over and commissioning requirements. Develop commissioning strategy, which will form the basis of Completion milestones required for Construction. Develop jointly with Construction an integrated Construction/Completion execution planning. Focus on safety, quality and client’s satisfaction.
Responsibility and Main tasks:
- Personnel, work processes and procedures.
- Participate in Engineering Meetings to ensure and advice for the Commissioning SOW.
- Identify opportunities and criticalities.
- Ensure that necessary procedures are identified and implemented.
- Input to the Interface register and Risk register
- Ensure efficient and structured mobilization, demobilization and use of project resources within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Establish the work processes and procedures for the project within his/hers area of responsibility
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the established work processes and procedures and make improvements as required.
- Identify and assign responsibility for all elements of the work in his/hers group.
- Ensure that the personnel in his/hers group understand their tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure that the personnel in his/hers group are given the opportunity to develop their skills.
- Ensure that relevant IT systems are implemented in the project within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Conduct regular meetings with Client for matters within his/hers area of responsibility as required.
- Issue required documentation for Clients comment/approval.
- Sign for the project within the limits of the project authority/signature matrix.
- Be the authority with respect to mobilization and demobilization of personnel, within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Input to cost/budgets.
- Input to Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Input to project plan for all Commissioning work including activity descriptions, activity sequencing and dependencies, man hour estimated and milestones.
- Report progress for all Completion/Commissioning activities.
- Identify and ensure that the HSE requirements of the contract are fulfilled within his/hers area of responsibility.
- Identify and ensure that the quality requirements of the contract are fulfilled within his/hers areas of responsibility.
The Completion Manager report to the Project Manager. Cooperation and interface with most of the other project organization units.
Ensure a good team spirit, be inspiring, enthusiastic and demonstrate an active HSE leadership.
Duration 01.09.2019 - 01.08.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
31 jul 2019
21.08.2019 18.00 CET