The role may require responsibility for collaboration with other offices, field data gathering, the arrangement and layout of equipment and the design of the interconnecting piping systems. The position includes responsibility for the following types of activities.
• Discipline lead role on project team.
• Coordination of engineering and design activities with other project disciplines.
• Assist in schedule development as part of interactive planning sessions with other project team members.
• Maintain control of project piping scope, budget, and schedule.
• Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API and other applicable codes.
• Preparation of plot plans, equipment layout, nozzle orientations
• Development of orthographic and isometric drawings.
• Generate/review piping specifications and obtain vendor quotation.
• Provide input for vendor equipment coordination for piping.
• Provide material take-off and costs for project estimates.
• Develop construction specifications and scope of work documentation.
• Perform field verification activities since many projects are a retrofit nature.
• Support construction, commissioning and start-up activities.
• Domestic and international travel is required. Up to 20% travel.
• Must be able to work in Operating Plant Environments
AA in drafting/design or BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Piping experience in pulp and paper, semiconductor, oil and gas, and/or chemical industries.
• Familiarity with ASME Piping Codes.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Belle Chasse, LA
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
26 jul 2019
26.08.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.