One of our client's are now looking for a Safety and Environment Engineer, work preparation for a temporary position in Stavanger.
- Responsible for technical safety assessments in front end studies
- Participation in multidiscipline teams, with responsibility for compliance with safety requirements, advisory to other disciplines
- Responsible for planning and execution of safety reviews
- Preparation of study reports
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from offshore engineering company
- Specific knowledge to Norwegian offshore legislation
- Multidiscipline team experience
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
24 jul 2019
16.10.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.