The role will work within the US Onshore material management team in Austin that supports our field storage locations for Bakken, Eagle Ford and Appalachia Basin. This role ensures that goods movement, goods issue, material transfers, are recorded accurately in SAP in a compliant manner. In addition, will work to improve processes related to backlog of issues such as correct application of freight charges. There would also be opportunity to provide insightful data through analytics that should help move our operations from 3rd quartile to 1st quartile within 2020.
• Prior SAP Material Management (MM) experience (minimum 2 years)
• Prior experience or ability to gain competence on RPA, LEAN, Digitalization and Office 365 strong (power app, forms, power BI, etc.) is an advantage
• Prior experience in MM Process improvement as focus will be on helping identify gaps in current process through collaboration with team in the office and field
• Detail oriented and yet an ability to summarize in concise form
• Minimum education is bachelor’s degree and flexible but preferably in one of supply chain /F&C/ or Computer Information Systems (CIS)
• Ability to structurally document as-is processes and challenge status quo (LEAN mindset)
• Ownership and proactiveness on tasks and solution oriented (Accountability)
Initial term is 9-12 months
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
23 jul 2019
30.08.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.