- Delivering operational input to the Project
- Ensure that relevant deliveries from Operation have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions
- Proactive participation in development of Project according to YND priorities
- Contribute to good co-operation throughout the Project
- Producing documents for preparation for operation
- Contribute to operational excellence through provision of professional expertise and engineering services within Operations discipline.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations within the Operation discipline, and ensure necessary involvement from Team Lead
- Proactively facilitate for safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice.
- Exercise professional representation of the Operation discipline towards all internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor industry developments within the Operation discipline and promote technological/operational innovations in support of Company goals, strategies and values.
- Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within the Subsea discipline, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
- BSC or other relevant education
- Operational experience from onshore and offshore operations
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within Operations.
- Project experience is preferable
- Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, AvevaNet, SAP, Synergi, SharePoint, MS Office)
- Good communication skills both English and local language with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
11 feb 2019
14.02.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.