- Technical Responsible for Material Handling for FPSO project for modification.
- Update Material Handling Report
- Material Handling Plan shall cover the entire scope with transport routes and Crane Studies according to NORSOK R-002 Including Maintain/update material handling plan and report acc. to client's requirements
- Offshore site-survey may be required
- Responsible for ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, standards and that the project's requirements for HSE, quality, milestones, budget, change management and risk control are observed.
- Participate in different risk reviews.
- Perform offshore inspection if required.
- 3D modelling of Material Handling Equipment
- Preferable Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience within Material Handling
- Experience with Norsok R-002
- Must be able to travel
- Experience with offshore surveys
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
- Software Skills: PDMS/E3D ( Equipment), Navisworks
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Material Handling Engineer
Et maritimt industrikonsern
25 jun 2019
02.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.