- Participate in studies defined by client in a detail phase project
- Perform studies activates and estimation for automation
- Responsible for input to study requirements and solutions for automation, systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Responsible for input to study requirements and solutions for automation safety systems, ESD (emergency shutdown), F&G (fire & gas), C&E design (cause and effect), shutdown hierarchy, electrical isolation and FS (Function - Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up meetings required for study input from project automation team
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Update of technical and document data register
- In cooperation with client and contractors ensure standardization and coherent integration and design between offshore platforms, onshore site and subsea
Mandatory Education required:
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 8 years’ Experience from automation and SAS system design activities and reviews, including System Control Diagram development, Function Specification, cause effect and shutdown hierarchy development, electrical isolation, automation design and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Mandatory Qualifications required:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 01.08.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Automation - Study Group
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup - Phase II
04 sep 2019
04.10.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.