- Actively support HR Business Partners within Recruitment and Hire, Compensation and Benefits and HR Administration
- Providing advice and assistance to management and staff on human resources policies, procedures and legislation. Assist in the monitoring of HR compliance issues when needed.
- Support HRBP with manning / resource overview
- Coordinate and carry out Recruitment & Hire processes for assigned units
- Do evaluation of Compensation and Benefits and ensure that Compensation and Benefits are according to Company Policy
- Partake in resignation processes from Employees.
- Support HRBP in personnel issues within designated groups.
- Bachelor- or Master Degree in relevant field
- SAP; HR Management NO
- Service Now
- MS office
- Minimum 2 years of experience within HR related issues, both local and international
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, counseling, negotiating and cooperation abilities.
- An ability to interact proactively with management and staff at designated levels of the organization in the resolution of HR issues.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills, including strong attention to quality of work, details, and the ability to prioritize and control own workload
- English and Norwegian language; fluent both written and oral.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
20 mai 2019
07.10.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.