- Actively support HR Business Partners within Recruitment and Hire, Compensation and Benefits and HR Administration
- Providing advice and assistance to management and staff on human resources policies, procedures and legislation. Assist in the monitoring of HR compliance issues when needed.
- Support HRBP with manning / resource overview
- Coordinate and carry out Recruitment & Hire processes for assigned units
- Do evaluation of Compensation and Benefits and ensure that Compensation and Benefits are according to Company Policy
- Partake in resignation processes from Employees.
- Support HRBP in personnel issues within designated groups.
- Bachelor- or Master Degree in relevant field
- SAP; HR Management NO
- Service Now
- MS office
- Minimum 2 years of experience within HR related issues, both local and international
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, counseling, negotiating and cooperation abilities.
- An ability to interact proactively with management and staff at designated levels of the organization in the resolution of HR issues.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills, including strong attention to quality of work, details, and the ability to prioritize and control own workload
- English and Norwegian language; fluent both written and oral.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Location Lysaker, Oslo
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
20 mai 2019
23.08.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.