- Establish test boundaries for piping in new Module and for new integration piping on existing offshore platform.
- Evaluate need for additional test vents/drains in piping lines.
- Close cooperation with Piping designers, Process and Mechanical for definition of piping to be subject to chemical cleaning, hot oil flushing, hydrojetting/flushing, hydrostatic pressure testing and video / borescope inspection.
- Preparation of Technical Requisition for hire-in of test equipment and personnel.
- Preparation of Test Iso’s / Test diagrams.
- Ensure input to bolt tension/torque related to test activities.
- Identify required test material (gaskets, blinds, etc.)
- Perform input to work packages for test activities.
- Close follow up of test activities during construction phase
- Relevant technical education.
- Experience with planning of piping cleaning/testing.
- Detailed knowledge within NORSOK L-004 Piping fabrication, installation, flushing and testing.
Duration ASAP - 12 months duration
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
08 mai 2019
02.08.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.