Contracts Specialist with 10+ years of field construction contract management experience. The candidate will contribute and assist the Project Procurement Lead and develop and manage the implementation of the group contracts and strategy for various projects.
• Developing strategies to achieve project commercial objectives and targets
• Monitoring and reporting on implementation of specific project strategies
• Implementing subcontract management function on the project, advising and directing all project team members in safeguarding the contractual position and optimizing commercial outcomes on the project
• Working closely with the Project Director, Senior Contracts Manager and relevant project team members to proactively identify opportunities to maximize commercial returns, minimize contract risk, and plan commercial risk mitigation strategies
• Actively implement subcontracts management
• Supporting the Project Director in all subcontract management matters, commercial claims and negotiations proceedings
• Overseeing the Management of Change Orders related to the Subcontracts and Subcontractors
• Managing subcontract administration, Including extension of time/additional costs claims, variation claims, progress claims, invoicing and payments where necessary in conjunction with the project
• Perform RFP/RFQs on construction packages
• Create bid tabs according to RFPs and recommendation (LOR)
• Review and implement Service Orders
• Initiate pre-bid and post-bid award meetings with contractors
• Working knowledge of SAP and Ariba systems
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Major Chemical and Petrochemical Company
10 jul 2019
31.10.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.