System design of HVAC and utility systems (interface, FS, SCD, and HMI input)
Follow-up system design for equipment packages.
Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
In cooperation client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, onshore plant, UHP platforms and subsea
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and automation responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
Duration 04.03.2019 -31.05.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Automation - HVAC
Et norsk leverandørselskap
30 jan 2019
22.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.