- Update and maintenance of a defined set of activities, within a part plan, in the project activity schedule (Level 4):
- In accordance with the defined scope of work breakdown.
- In accordance with project milestone dates.
- In accordance with PEM work processes.
- In accordance with Client’s and contract requirements.
- With clear ownership to all part plan activities within the planning group and the reporting departments and disciplines.
- Consider HSE&Q aspects in the sequencing and duration of activities.
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in plans and forecasts.
- Update the a defined set of activities, within a part plan, with plan dates from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- REPORTING: Contribute to preparation of necessary progress reports.
- Master or Bachelor of Science/Economics, technician or supervisor.
- Minimum 5 year experience with offshore multidiscipline planning, incl. module hook-up and/ or shut down.
- Software Skills: MIPS, TIME, Safran Project
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration 01.01.2019 – 30.06.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
JS ph2 Riser Platform
09 nov 2018
19.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.