- Update and maintenance of a defined set of activities, within a part plan, in the project activity schedule (Level 4):
- In accordance with the defined scope of work breakdown.
- In accordance with project milestone dates.
- In accordance with PEM work processes.
- In accordance with Client’s and contract requirements.
- With clear ownership to all part plan activities within the planning group and the reporting departments and disciplines.
- Consider HSE&Q aspects in the sequencing and duration of activities.
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in plans and forecasts.
- Update the a defined set of activities, within a part plan, with plan dates from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- REPORTING: Contribute to preparation of necessary progress reports.
- Master or Bachelor of Science/Economics, technician or supervisor.
- Minimum 5 year experience with offshore multidiscipline planning, incl. module hook-up and/ or shut down.
- Software Skills: MIPS, TIME, Safran Project
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP – 30.06.2022
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
JS ph2 Riser Platform
09 nov 2018
11.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.