- Follow up the Scope for Structure and Tie-in
- Participate in Project Team, be coordinated on decision, take active part in problem analyses
- Ensure good interface handling within Company (Facilities, D&C and Operations)
- Assist in other project related matters as required
- Monitor and follow up of Contractor’s implementation of Company’s Contractual requirements for Structure, Tie-in and the System Integration Test
- Secure that Health, Safety and work Environment aspects are followed according to Project requirements
- Ensure that Project Quality System are adhered to
- Plan, perform and report QS activities.
- Monitor that Contractor’s engineering methods, principles, procedures and relating organization are sufficient to perform scope of work
- Active dialog with Contractor and establish formal communication and reporting
- Report progress and cost on activities and deliverables against Project schedule
- Monitor that interface information are flowing smoothly between the contractors
- Participate in interface meetings
- Establish and secure follow up verifications activities towards the Contractor to ensure that contract requirements are followed
- Follow up activities as verification, test and inspections
- Give input to risk register and follow-up of same
- Identify and implement changes according to change control procedure in close cooperation with the System Group (Syst. Eng. Manager)
- Give input to weekly and monthly reports
- Monitor progress and resource consumption
- Report lessons learned
- Higher education / University or relevant experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience within the offshore industry, including minimum 10 years specialization on Subsea production system follow-up.
Duration ASAP - Q4 2020
Location Lysaker, Kongsberg subsuppliers and other.
Domestic and International travelling will be required.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Lead Structure and Tie-in
06 des 2018
13.12.2018 16.00 CET
This job has expired.