- Follow-up and facilitate project electrical test lab and procedures for communication interface between electrical components and towards SAS
- Responsible for electrical test lab activities and test plan. Project test lab is located in Porsgrunn.
- Arrange and follow-up lab model testing of project electrical typical for communications network with new system configuration data files put in operation
- Facilitate, arrange and participate in meetings, workshops, FAT’s and reviews
- Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
- In cooperation with client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical components signals interface towards SAS based on IEC61850
- Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and automation design according to relevant standards such as Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Electrical Communication Specialist Engineer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
10 okt 2018
21.12.2018 18.00 CET
This job has expired.