- Follow-up and facilitate project electrical test lab and procedures for communication interface between electrical components and towards SAS
- Responsible for electrical test lab activities and test plan. Project test lab is located in Porsgrunn.
- Arrange and follow-up lab model testing of project electrical typical for communications network with new system configuration data files put in operation
- Facilitate, arrange and participate in meetings, workshops, FAT’s and reviews
- Review of vendor and other contract technical documentation
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
- In cooperation with client and contractors ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore Platforms, HVDC offshore plant, subsea and AC cables to other platforms
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical components signals interface towards SAS based on IEC61850
- Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and automation design according to relevant standards such as Ptil, NORSOK, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs).
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both orally and in writing
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Electrical Communication Specialist Engineer