- IOC (Integrated Operations Centre) is a support centre that will use digitalization to contribute to enhance production efficiency, production potential, energy efficiency, safety, and reduce emissions on fields Client operates on the shelf.
- The centre will make data accessible in a more user-friendly format that can give the onshore and offshore operations organization an even better basis for making decisions, as well as support.
- The person we are looking for will be part of the Model Editor Team working closely with both IT and Business representatives to build software solutions for the IOC support centre.
- Proven experience as a UX designer.
- Experience with figma
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with designers and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Ability to think creatively, present and interact with people in order to empathize on a potential problem
Duration ASAP - 28.02.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
IOC – UX Designer
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
06 jun 2019
19.06.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.