- Review and updating of client technical requirements documents within telecommunications
- Drafting specification and philosophy documents on telecom systems like PAGA, Data Networks, VSAT, CCTV, etc.
- Development of system design requirements, topologies, Block Diagrams etc.
- Participation in multi-discipline activities/meetings, MFO, Reviews, PARs etc.
- Coordination of inter-disciplinary issues
- Reporting to ICT lead (Instrument, Controls and Telecom)
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience including strong experience of telecom systems within the marine and offshore industries
- Experience of large offshore projects within conceptual/pre-FEED, FEED and detailed design phases
- Highly-skilled within platform telecommunication systems such as Data and IP Telephony networks, Long Distance Fiber Optics, VSAT, PAGA and Marine Radar
- Good skills and experience within design and engineering of systems like GMDSS, Meteorology, UHF Tetra, CCTV and Navigation Aids
- Ability to work with diverse tasks, both independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English. Norwegian language skills are considered a plus
Solid tools and data knowledge within:
- MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Skype, etc.
- Micro Station
- ProArc (Document database)
- Preferably COMOS (Engineering Database)
Duration: 30.09.2019 - N/A
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
13 aug 2019
20.08.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.