- Review project multi discipline documentation related to topside SAS including F&G.
- Prepare SAS related documentation such as Automation integration and installation strategy, SAS I/O list, SAS Functional Specifications.
- Modify existing drawings such as SAS Topology, SIS Shutdown Hierarchy, Control and Equipment room layouts.
- Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es.
- Participating in HMI development.
- Prepare Technical requisition including require documentation for SAS vendors PO.
- Participate in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
- Input and comments to vendor documentation.
- Input to MC/COMM
- Inputs to MTO, MEL and FEED report.
- Administration of tags in EIS, Proarc, Administration of Client systems (STID, Procosys)
- Administration of engineering documentation in ProArc.
- Participate in multidisciplinary discussions for definition of PCS, PSD, ESD and F&G philosophy.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
- Wide experience with NCS SAS system integration.
- Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards. (Preferable).
- AutoCAD competence (Preferable).
- Team worker
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Have good communication skills in English (Norwegian is an advantage)
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Automation Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 mar 2019
17.05.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.