- Review project multi discipline documentation related to topside SAS including F&G.
- Prepare SAS related documentation such as Automation integration and installation strategy, SAS I/O list, SAS Functional Specifications.
- Modify existing drawings such as SAS Topology, SIS Shutdown Hierarchy, Control and Equipment room layouts.
- Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es.
- Participating in HMI development.
- Prepare Technical requisition including require documentation for SAS vendors PO.
- Participate in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
- Input and comments to vendor documentation.
- Input to MC/COMM
- Inputs to MTO, MEL and FEED report.
- Administration of tags in EIS, Proarc, Administration of Client systems (STID, Procosys)
- Administration of engineering documentation in ProArc.
- Participate in multidisciplinary discussions for definition of PCS, PSD, ESD and F&G philosophy.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
- Wide experience with NCS SAS system integration.
- Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards. (Preferable).
- AutoCAD competence (Preferable).
- Team worker
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Have good communication skills in English (Norwegian is an advantage)
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 mar 2019
22.03.2019 18.00 CET