- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
- Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam, Abaqus and hand calculations
- Engineering draft check. Write structural design reports. Interface towards other disciplines.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Master Degree
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- The candidate must have experience from large Norwegian EPC offshore new build topside projects.
- Extended knowledge to offshore topside project with respect to both the project execution method and the fabrication-, transportation and installation method of the topside structure.
- Experience from main and temporary structural design of topside steel from in detail engineering, and be able to carry through the design and documentation.
- Experience from structural design according to NORSOK, DNVGL rules and Eurocode.
- Extended knowledge to SESAM/Genie and ABAQUS software packages.
- The candidate must have minimum 7 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within main steel structures.
Mandatory Qualifications required:
The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 31.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Structural Engineer (Main Steel) (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
23 nov 2018
04.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.