Coordinate and follow up the following disciplines: Communication, Project HR, Information Management & Document Control and General Project Administration
- Responsible for the regularly update of the Project Manual which is the personnel handbook for project management.
- Overall responsible for the Project’s home page in share point. Update and maintain this page to secure relevant project information is shared among the project members
- Plan, monitor and follow-up meeting plans and communication plans internally, towards Partners and towards authorities.
- Participate in planning and coordination of project team buildings, workshops and project status meetings – in cooperation with project management
- Plan and coordinate meetings (license committee meetings, meetings with contractors, verification meetings etc.)
- Responsible for the competence management process within the project. Ensuring maintenance of Manpower Projection Plan (MPP), timely recruitment processes, maintenance of training and implementation plans, maintenance of training and compliance registers etc.
- Overall responsible for the project’s recruitment processes and to follow up lists of consultants.
- Responsible for office planning and list of personnel (correct contact information, locations etc.)
- Follow up the induction process of new project personnel
- Ensure update of lists of project members whereabouts
Information Management and Document Control
- Coordination of document controlling and information management disciplines within the project which covers document controlling, MDL development, LCI and communication/information flow
- Contribute within DCC when necessary
- Arrange regular IM-meetings and report status to project management
- Coordinate the process of developing – and further maintain - project specific procedures and guidelines within document and data handling, LCI and IT management
- Maintain the IT strategy/procedure, ensuring relevant software is in place when requested, sufficient licenses are provided within the project etc.
General Project Administration
- General secretarial work for the project and license administration
- Responsible for action logs and relevant registers related to project management and project administration
- Assist rapid handling of logistics concerning travels, arrange tickets, hotels meetings, etc. when needed
- Process input to Project Monthly Report, eg. update the KPI-results monthly
- Assist when requested to reports, forecasts, budgets etc.
- Ensure update of license information in corporate License Database
- Ensure that Lessons Learnt sessions are arranged and coordinate the maintenance of the improvement register
- Preferably a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (HR, IT management etc.).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with project management, office administration and administration of large projects, preferably within oil and gas industry.
- Focus on quality, accuracy, initiative and timeliness
- Service minded
- Self- going
- Strong communicational skills
- Organized and structured
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for and carry out own projects
- Good IT software skills
- Fluent in English; good level of Norwegian.
Duration Desember 2017 - 01.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Project Admin and Support Coordinator
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.