TPD D&W is responsible for planning and execution of Interventions, P&A, Drilling, Completion and Subsea of new wells on Fixed and Mobile platforms. We are currently looking for D&W operational engineers to our operations in Fixed Unit in Bergen.
The drilling and well engineer will be constructing wells in the WCP planning and execution phase. The D&W engineer must be dedicated to HSE and quality, have focus on performance and aim for continuous improvement. The D&W engineers work in teams, hence cooperation and communication is essential.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Well planning, including preparation of activity programs and input to concept selection reports
- Well design and related calculations
- Identify solutions and mitigating actions to risks and challenges
- Daily follow-up of drilling and well operations during execution
- Experience transfer and preparation of end of well reporting
- Actively involvement in implementing Lean in D&W
- Contract knowledge and understanding for a cost conscious approach in well planning
- Applicants should have the ability to work interdisciplinary and independently
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications Education preferred
- Bachelor or Masters degree Personal qualities:
- Good HSE qualifications and strong commitment to safe operations
- Ability to adapt to new work methods/Lean
- Performance driven, result oriented and proactive
- Good overall understanding of field development activities and the QA/QC processes
- Good cooperative skills
- Decisive and with ability to deliver according to plan
- Analytical and hands-on to relevant details
- Assertive and self driven
- Ability to handle a wide range of challenging tasks
- Language: English
Duration 04.06.2018 - 03.06.2019
Options 2 x 6 months
Location Bergen, Onshore sporadic offshore
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Engineer Drilling and Well Operations (3)
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
16 mai 2018
25.05.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.