• Works with mechanical, process, instrumentation, electrical, and project engineers, as well as other disciplines, to develop designs, layouts, and material lists per specifications and standards. With guidance, produces routine drawings and design layouts using CAD (computer-aided drafting) software/hardware in accordance with established engineering standards. As necessary, visits process units to acquire field information such as measurements, as-built conditions, and equipment data.
• Provides drafting support for piping and instrument diagram (P&ID), process flow diagram (PFD), electrical one-lines, instrument loop diagrams, piping isometrics, piping layouts, pipe supports, foundations, training drawings, operation LOTO drawings, equipment drawings, and inspection isometrics to identify discrepancies for field verification. Revises existing drawing to integrate as-built information into permanent equipment records.
• Executes drafting work in AutoCAD to meet high-quality standards and efficiency metrics
• Maintains professional, positive relationships with team members
• Effectively utilizes entire work day, completing assigned tasks and seeks out additional ways to contribute
• Perform drawing maintenance including updates, revisions, and development of as-built record documents
Job Essential Requirements
• P&ID knowledge
• Experience working in a process environment
• Ability to draft in Isometric planes while visualizing mechanical piping
• Use of Microsoft Office 2010 tools including Excel and Outlook
• Reviewing PID’s to SAP data and identifying missing equipment and capture that in load sheets
• Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design and 1-5 years of experience OR
• Minimum of 5 years using AutoCAD 2013 or newer on a daily basis
• Ability to complete data extraction to and from a database using MicroStation/AutoCAD 2-D
• Knowledge of equipment, valves and fittings in an oil, gas, or mechanical environment
• Use of basic Windows operations and file management
• Basic knowledge of SAP
• Midstream, Refinery or piping experience
6 to 8 month assignment
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Sr. Drafter (3)
Midstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Operator
05 des 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.