NSB Omega Guyana is seeking qualified individuals for upcoming roles based in Guyana.
Roles and Activities
- Ensure all procurement processes performed are conducted in accordance with project requirements and Company policies, ethics and procedures.
- Participate all stages of the procurement process from enquiry issue to Purchase Order Award
- Assist Company procurement personnel.
- Coordinate with relevant Company engineering personnel
- To work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions
- Monitor EPC Contractor’s Procurement Team, Expediting Team, Logistics Team and its Engineering Subcontractor to ensure equipment/material deliveries meet fabrication schedule requirements.
- Review all Contractors’ RFQ’s before issue for completeness
- Review all Contractors’ evaluations and recommendations to award to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Project experience / procurement support experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude to the procurement process
- Dynamic adaption to the workload and able to priorities work.
- Knowledge of electronic procurement systems
NSB | Omega
26 okt 2018
30.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.