- Responsible for establishing and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for update and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) and cooperation with planning department. Responsible for linking activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work. Special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Report to Project Construction Manager if deviations or delays will affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones
- Technical education (High school)
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Multi discipline Method Engineer EIT
Et maritimt industrikonsern
07 jun 2019
15.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.