- Delegated responsibilities from Senior Drilling Supervisor on night shift
- Ensuring that operations comply with the Clients HSE Management System.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses.
- Ensure that rig and platform systems and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
- Ensure that drilling and completion procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure changes to programs are risk assessed and risks mitigated (ALARP) and communicated to the workforce
- Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and completion operations.
- Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
- Complete the daily activity reports.
- Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
- Ensure that drills relating to blowout prevention and emergency are held on a regular basis.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to insure a smooth ongoing operation.
- Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up
- Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
- Ensures that the handover process between the offshore execution team members is effective.
- Participate in the onshore planning process when necessary
- Relieve the Senior Drilling Supervisor as required
- BSc or MSc from petroleum related studies
- Good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010.
- Minimum 5 years offshore experience as drilling supervisor.
- Experience from development drilling and completion operations is preferred, both from platform wells and subsea wells.
- Also experience from intervention operations using wireline.
- Some experience as onshore Drilling or Completion Engineer preferred.
- Previous experience from P&A activities is desired.
- Familiar with general Microsoft tools, including Excel.
- Must hold and maintain valid IWCF (or equivalent) certificate
Duration Position 1 starts 15.08.2019, Position 2 starts 01.09.2019. Duration could be up to two months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Night Drilling Supervisors (2)
One of our clients
14 mai 2019
21.05.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.