- Coordination and follow-up SAS cabinet delivery in close co-operation with SAS project lead
- Follow up that designing solutions are according to client and project requirements
- Follow up vendor and vendor technical cabinet documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from automation engineering from green field projects or SAS supplier for Norwegian Continental Shelf project.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience from SAS cabinet and hardware engineering solutions and responsibility from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
Mandatory Qualifications required:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 01.06.2020
Location Oslo (Work location Asker and Kongsberg)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Automation Engineer - HW
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
15 apr 2019
14.06.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.