- Preliminary and detail process design.
- Steady state process simulation
- Process safety and process control
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, pressure relief valves, control valves and process equipment.
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports.
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Proven experience with process simulation and tools such as HYSYS and Flarenet
- Experience with dynamic process simulation
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system, process safety and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
- Masters or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Contribute to on the job training for oneself and others. Seek relevant information from others in order to complete own tasks
Duration Snarest - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Process Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
01 apr 2019
10.05.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.