- Regulatory and Company compliance.
- Attend and actively contribute in project meetings,
- Day-to-day contact with contractors’ telecommunication and SAS engineers.
- Selection and evaluation of technology, indentifying integration and infrastructure issues.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Follow up contractors’ evaluation of technology and provide necessary interface with Operations during design stages. Familiarity with ABB control systems is a must.
- Present proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attend inter-discipline technical meetings.
- Attend technical audits as requested by Management.
- Process and follow up technical queries from contractors and Operations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Participate in project risk management process.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 year’s experience as instrument engineer
NSB | Omega
18 jan 2019
28.02.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.